depressing life updates
- ive been awful at taking pictures and uploading.
- im incredibly bloated and swollen right now. numoo hot.
- i am 99% sure i am quitting my job.
- i think i will miss the kids. i get too attached.
- i wish my best friends were here. im sure u wish we were there.
- i always imagined an invention to make the world shrink and expand anyway i want so i could fly away to far and deep places and do my thing and also so i could shrink it back and be near everyone i like. good one jim.
shmedding updates
- i dont care about color themes
- i found a dress. it was a pretty nonemotional process. tried it on and said, ok. i guess it's this one.
- danah is making me a one of a kind AMAZING invitation illustration. i have the best friends.
- john and i might still honeymoon to my country mexico. it's swine flu vs. cheap. cheap wins!
- judy = iron fist = my wedding coordinator
- i think i need to work out. back fat, wow.
- i hope my wedding turns out to be like a big outdoor family and friends backyard party w lots of fresh food, chill music, fresh flowers and candles.
- paper store trip today for invitations.
- i need my assistant jane here to go thrift store shopping for mason jars, vintage cans, glass vases, bird cages...
happy life updates
- my next cooking project: soup dumplings. (jane, u should be here)
- my house is huge and empty, and i need friends to fill it up since furniture is too expensive.
- 3 weeks till SUMMER VACATION
-
i love sleeping in on saturdays.
3 comments:
i love this update. i feel very informed. good job jim. 10 points!
uh, JUDY...AWESOME!!!!! I feel so much better for you. haha. And, why don't you want ME to draw you an awesome invitation illustration? i can do it. maybe I can draw your place cards. cells.
my updates:
1) i really wish Unique had an online store. haha how crazy would that be.
2) did I tell you I made chicken n dumplings here? it turned out so jjah and kinda nasty. But I think I can improve when I go back home. Tell me how yours comes out.
Chicken n dumplings, homemade biscuits, apple pie w/vanilla bean ice cream, and long island iced tea. oops. thats perfect.
oops. my comment is almost as long as your entry. oops.
So Jimin, whatever happened to those Seattle pictures from last century? =P
Post a Comment