Thursday, March 27, 2008

i feel like rambling.

Jane is always twirling her hair. She'll have her hair all tied up and will have this random thick clump of hair pulled out of her pony tail. Then she will twirl it forever. She usually twirls the right side, but today she is twirling the left side. Maybe I can start a research project on which days she twirls left vs. right.

Or maybe I need to get a life. SIKE.

On some very exciting news, last night Jane Hannah and I went to a bridal dress shop to pick out a fabulous dress for Hannah. We can't reveal any secrets, but basically, Hannah looked SO beautiful! Homegirl was too skinny so the dress was way big on her, but after the lady pinned her down, it was like VA VA VOOM! I can't believe she's getting married. Or as Jane and I like to say, We can't believe "WE" are getting married. How have we gotten to be at this stage of our lives already? Friends and family - all having babies. People getting married and engaged. We're making important adult decisions in our lives, and I still feel like a kid.

Dan-ah and I always still talk about how we can't believe we are at this stage of our lives. Just a few years ago, the biggest decision was, what should we eat. Okay maybe just for me. But on a more important take, it was, what should our major be, what should we do after graduation, what are our dreams, what kind of person do I want to be when I grow up. These were all very real questions and decision, nevertheless, but none that seemed to have such immediate effect in our lives. Now we both have the bestest boyfriends in the world (high five John & Aaron), we have real jobs although I am unashamedly super jealous of Dan-ah. hehe.

But yea, we are no longer kids.
I feel like I will always feel like a kid. Even when I'm one day an old wrinkly halmoni.

Speaking of wrinkles, I am deathly scared of getting wrinkles. I fear even more that as age comes creeping at my door, my smile will resemble more of my mother's "frozen" look. ahaha. Korean moms and their frozen anti-wrinkle smiles. Jooyuh.

That was enough rambling. I miss xanga. Don't you? I mean xanga was the highlight of my social interaction of my early 20s. Or.. not.... .

Back to work now.
I love my job.. I love my job.. I love my job..
(LK: what movie was that from)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know about you, but my biggest decisions to this day are still about what to eat.

LK2480 said...

DEVILS WEARS PRADA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"although I am unashamedly super jealous of Dan-ah."

ditto...

TT_TT

Jane said...

um, why are you stalking me.
ahhhH!!!! stalker!!!!!!!!

o__0 i see u.

i need to get a life.